Snow Inspiration - Fuck it all and Let it snow

Just a little bit of inspiration, while the snow and the storm were raging in Agios Stefanos.  Fuck it all and Let it snow (Lyrics misheard).



Lyrics Fuck it all and Let it snow

The snow glows white on the house tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
An error in insulation and it looks like I'm all green
The wind is howling and it's getting cold inside
Flowerpots falling Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
What a mess my house can be
Conceal, don't freak, don't let them know
Hell now they know

Fuck it all, Let it snow
Don't give a shit anymore
Fuck it all, Let it snow
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what the bitches say
Cut the call and slam the door
I won't take this bullshit anyway

It's funny how some wine
Makes everything seem small
And the storm that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To clean this mess or make it through
No car, no wheels, no fees for me,
I'm free!

Fuck it all, Fuck it all
I am one with the wind and sky
Fuck it all, Let it snow
You'll never see me whine
Here I stand And here I'll stay (in Agios Stefanos)
Let the storm rage on

My car flies through the air into the ground
Engine oil is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, bitching's in the past

Fuck it all, Fuck it all
And I'll rise like a freak in the dawn
Fuck it all, Let it snow
That perfect hair is gone
Screw you all In the light of day
I won't take this bull anymore

That shit never bothered me anyway!




Comments


DON'T MESS WITH CATS - THEY ARE LIONS IN DISGUISE
Live On Air: κάθε Παρασκευή στις 7 το βράδυ
On Replay: Σάββατο πρωί στις 10, αχάραγα με τον πρώτο καφέ. Bring the cake!
Όλες οι αναρτήσεις και το περιεχόμενο εδώ, γρατζουνίστηκαν responsibly από το * Κεραμιδόγατο
Όσοι δεν πρόλαβαν τις ζωντανές εκπομπές, οι εκπομπές διατίθενται στο Mixcloud, σε πακέτο για το σπίτι ;-)


Forget Me Not - Ακολουθήστε το Κεραμιδόγατο:


ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΥΝ